Tennis Pro Shop Attendant - PT
$10 per hour
Must be at least 21
3:00-7:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 1:00-5:00 p.m. Friday, possibly some weekends
Responsibilities Include: Front desk duties (Jonas POS, answering phones and emails), provide excellent customer service to members at the tennis facility, ensure the shop is neat, clean, and organized.
KidZone Substitute - PT
$10 per hour | Approx. 7 hours per week
Must be at least 16
Help with sports programs and fill in at KidZone as needed. Must be able to work afternoons and weekends.
Childcare experience preferred. CPR and First Aid Required.
Fitness Desk Attendant - PT
Assist the Fitness and Wellness Department with the Front Desk. Working closely with personal trainers, massage therapists, and other office workers to give the members a great customer service experience:
1. Greets members and guest, answers telephones.
2. Checking in members and billing of member services within the fitness department.
3. Schedule's appointments (massage, personal training, group fitness classes)
4. Attends all training sessions and regular staff meetings.
5. Maintains all aspects of the fitness desk (preparing smoothies, taking food orders etc.)
6. Restocking of beverages and paper products
7. Keeps work area neat and clean.
8. Laundry (keeping towels washed and folded).
9. General organization and cleanliness of the facility.
10. Completes other appropriate assignments made by the fitness services manager.
Bag Room/Range Attendant - PT - must be at least 16
Bartenders - PT - Experience required
Servers - PT - Restaurant experience required
Waiters Assistants and Food Runners - FT - Experience helpful but not required
Applications may be submitted by filling out an electronic application, or in person, Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. No phone calls please.
By Mail: The Country Club of Birmingham
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 130280
Birmingham, AL 35213
Online: Please click the Online Application Link above to complete and submit online.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug test.
The Country Club of Birmingham is an Equal Opportunity Employer.